Editors on editing
October 25, 2012
Posted by on
The audio is available from a conference on philosophy journal editing. The speakers are
- Thomas Baldwin (Mind)
- Akeel Bilgrami (Journal of Philosophy)
- Matti Eklund (Philosophical Review)
- Luciano Floridi (Philosophy & Technology)
- Steven French & Michela Massimi (BJPS)
- Vincent F Hendricks (Synthese)
- Tim Mulgan (Philosophical Quarterly)
- Robert Stern (European Journal of Philosophy).
There is also a panel discussion with David Bourget (Philpapers.org), Thom Brooks (Assoc. of Philosophy Journal Editors and Journal of Moral Philosophy), Liam Cooper (Wiley-Blackwell), Hilary Gaskin (Philosophy editor, CUP), and Peter Momtchiloff (Philosophy editor, OUP).
H/T: Philosopher’s Cocoon