May 11, 2012
Posted by on
A reader posted yesterday that Andrew Cullison was recently promoted to Associate Professor at SUNY Fredonia. This seems a fine time to point out that Cullison maintains several useful resources for philosophers on the web:
- Journal Surveys – Surveys of journals, including time to decision, acceptance rate, etc.
- Young Philosophers – a video series of young philosophers giving introductory-level and research-level talks in a variety of areas
- Sympose – a crowd-sourced peer review mechanism
- Why Major in Philosophy – handouts, flyers, and statistics on the topic
- Philosophy BibTeX files (scroll down) – bibliographic databases from several major journals